Living comfortably, royally and pleasantly
A summer house all year through!
In one of the most beautiful spots in Blaricum, situated on a calm road barely 100 meters away from wood and heath.
The pleasant center of Blaricum is at a stone’s throw from this wooden architect-designed Finnhouse.
With a south-west-facing garden!
Keywords: spacious, light, full of energy, great living climate, breathing, ideal family home, holiday feeling, security, and easy living!
On top of the fact that living here is healthy, ecologically responsible and relaxing, the house has a fantastic atmosphere and royal dimensions (300m2 of usable floor area).
A basement is situated below the entire house, offering lots of possibilities. In addition, the house is on a plot of over 1.000 m2.
With a carport for two cars and a spacious shed with a storage attic.
entrance, corridor, toilet, spacious atmospheric living room with patio doors leading to the garden, spacious kitchen with access to the cozy dining room (can easily be converted into a spacious eat-in kitchen), study, pantry.
landing, master bedroom with balcony and large walk-by closet, second large bedroom with balcony, 3rd and 4th spacious bedroom. This floor has a main bathroom and a second, smaller bathroom, separate toilet and a storage cabinet.
2 bedrooms, large central connecting space.
large universal room, large central hall, archive room, wine cellar and storage space.
• fully equipped with double glass
• facades and roof insulated
• provisional energy label C
• offers possibilities for home office or practice
• because of the double-walled, Scandinavian, wooden construction, the construction is particularly healthy and ecologically responsible. The basement is made of stone and has concrete floors and ceilings
• interior paintwork: summer 2016
• the royal carport consists of a covered parking space for two cars, spacious shed with a large storage attic